Fall 2018 Conant Softball Clinic
The Conant Softball Program is offering an opportunity for young athletes to receive valuable instruction on the fundamental skills of softball. The focus will be on each athlete’s individual needs and their overall development and growth through fundamental drill work, the mental game, and fun competitions led by varsity players and the coaches. Our goal is for each athlete to leave the clinic full of confidence and full of smiles. You can sign up for more than 1 clinic.
Please register at https://goo.gl/forms/LxnelVNtoi2fOwYo2 at least a week before scheduled clinic to receive a t-shirt.
All athletes between 2nd and 8th grade. (Do not have to be a future Cougar or have any softball experience)
1. September 8th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.*
2. September 22nd, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.*
3. October 20th, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
4. November 10th, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1. September 8th - Hoffman Estates High School - Softball Field
2. September 22nd - Hoffman Estates High School - Softball Field
3. October 20th - Conant High School Main Gym
4. November 10th - Conant High School Main Gym
$30 per clinic or $100 for doing all 4 clinics
Make checks payable to: Conant High School Memo: Softball Clinic
Mail Payment to: Conant High School, Attn: A. Bauch 700 E. Cougar Trail, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
What to bring:
Glove, Helmet, Bat, Water, and a positive attitude!
*In case of inclement weather for the first 2 clinics, it will be moved to Conant High School and you will be notified.
Any Questions? Please email Allie Bauch- Head Softball Coach at